Integrated Bachelor of Arts in
Ministry + Master of Divinity
A one-of-a-kind integrated Bachelor + Master program, fully online, that will be a game-changer for anyone whom God has called into ministry.
Program at a Glance
What Makes This Program Different
Your heart for the church is a starting point.
Christian leaders of today require focused and relevant skills to be effective ministers of the gospel. The Integrated Bachelor of Arts in Ministry + Master of Divinity applies intellectual and theological rigor to help you develop a deep and clear grasp on your faith, allowing you to contextualize your ideas faithfully.
Students in this program will benefit from:
- A total of 144 credits (compared to 192 if taken separately)
- Shorter to complete (5 years vs. 7 years of full-time study)
- Cost savings due to fewer credits and shorter time frame
- Delve into all 66 books of the Bible (the full Canon)
- A deeper and broader theological education with less duplication between levels of education
Our Students Say
Graduates will be equipped to:
- Work in leadership in a variety of roles in the church or para-church organizations such as education, discipleship or administration
- Work in spiritual discipleship roles for NGOs, for- and non-profit organizations
- Serve in chaplaincy roles within corrections, medical, hospice or military organizations
- Lead a church plant or other missionary activities (international or domestic)
- Serve as a youth worker, camp leader, or worship leader
In partnership with Carey Theological College in Vancouver, British Columbia.
This program is available 100% online.
Graduation from this program should enable the student to demonstrate:
- Articulate the foundational biblical content of both Old and New Testaments, including their original cultural and historical context.
- Articulate the effective application of evangelical hermeneutical tools to the Old and New Testaments, producing effective preaching and teaching for the church in its multigenerational context and multicultural mission.
- Articulate the major doctrines of the Christian faith (content), including their biblical basis, historical context, denominational significance and cultural relevance today.
- Identify sustainable spiritual practices and character qualities for Christian ministry in areas such as spiritual formation, evangelism, administration, teaching, counselling and worship f0r service in the Canadian Baptist (or equivalent) tradition.
- Demonstrate ministry competency and their application through self-understanding, interpersonal skills, community leadership, and an articulation of Christian leadership, vocation, and ethic in the Canadian Baptist (or equivalent) tradition.
Program Tuition and Fees
I love Prairie because of its DNA of being Christ-Centred, Bible-Based, Discipleship-Directed and Mission-Mandated. Prairie has a rich integration of academics and spiritual formation. My job is a life calling—I exist to equip emerging missional leaders for the world’s greatest need. Every day I get to work, I don’t think of it as a job but fulfilling my God-given potential and calling. My biggest joy is seeing students discipled and being sent out to live their calling. Read More.