FINANCE YOUR ONLINE EDUCATION
Fees & Aid
Online Course Tuition: $990* per 3-credit course
Personal Interest/Audit: $225*
*Textbooks not included. Campus students also need to pay college services fees.
Costs are subject to change without notice.
Only one credit/discount/scholarship can be applied to an enrolment. Scholarships are available only to students enrolled in an Online Education program.
Early Completion Scholarship
Students who complete a course within three months of their course enrolment date with at least a C grade will receive a $100 scholarship toward their next course if enrolled within a month of completion of the finished course.
When both spouses enrol in the same course at the same time, one is eligible to receive a 25% scholarship toward tuition.
Multiple Course Scholarship
You can do every fourth class for FREE. You must finish three courses with at least a C grade without an extension. You must enrol in the fourth course within two months of finishing the third course.
Prisoners can take paper-based correspondence courses for $200.00 total tuition if they qualify for a scholarship and subject to availability of scholarship funding. The student is responsible for textbook purchase.
Qualifications for Prisoner Scholarship
- Person must be incarcerated at the time of enrolment.
- Person must have a positive recommendation from the prison chaplain.
- Person must have a qualified person willing to serve as a mentor/tutor. Person has paid $200.00 tuition.
Program costs, excluding textbooks, range from approximately $10,000 (Certificate in Bible) to $42,000 (Bachelor of Arts].
All fees are subject to change.
Online Application: $50
Graduation Fee: $150*
*Please note that students who apply for graduation after the February 15 deadline will be charged an additional $75 fee and may have their graduation deferred.
We accept payment in Canadian and US funds by personal cheque, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Call our office at 1.800.785.4226, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm for more information.
Payment for courses ordered online can be made by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
A tuition refund is available for course withdrawals within 30 days of enrolment date. Course withdrawals are subject to a $50 administrative fee. The following policies apply:
- Within 10 days from enrolment date, 100% of course tuition will be refunded less the processing fee.
- 20 days from enrolment date, 75% of course tuition will be refunded.
- 30 days from enrolment date, 50% of course tuition will be refunded.
- Any withdrawals within 30 days from enrolment date will result in the course being dropped from your record.
- Any withdrawals occurring after 30 days up to and including the 90th day from enrolment will result in no refund and a W grade. If the withdrawal is the result of medical or psychological reasons, a 50% refund can be given if a note from a medical professional is received; a W grade will still be awarded in these cases.
- A student is unable to withdraw from a course after 90 days from enrolment. If a course is left incomplete after its due date or extended due date, whichever applies, the student will be assigned the letter grade their completed work has earned.
The information on this page is applicable for our undergrad programs only. For financial information for our Masters program please see here.
You don’t have to wait for a specific start date—just enroll and begin whenever it’s right for you. Completion of a BAIS or BAM degree program takes an average of 4 years for students who are not also working.
Students have 4 months to complete each course in their program as counted from the day they enroll in the course. A 3-credit course will usually take 80-100 hours to complete. This means it will require around 5-7 hours per week for 16 weeks to finish a course.
Students requiring additional time to complete a course can apply for a maximum of 1 two-month extension. Extensions begin on the original course due date, not on the date the extension is requested. If a course is not completed by the end of the allowed extension period, re-enrollment will be required.