Prairie Prepares for the Arrival of Students on January 18
In alignment with the Provincial Covid-19 response, Prairie administration has refreshed its health and safety measures for on-campus students at the start of the new semester on January 18, 2021.
These measures will remain in place until at least January 21, 2021.
Summary of New Measures
- Faculty are ensuring all Covid guidelines are met in the classroom.
- Classes will resume in-person, as well as, by HyFlex technology (for HyFlex registered students).
- In person group work should only occur in class until restrictions are lifted. All group work should be virtual otherwise.
- All chapels are virtual until January 18 -22, 2021. Please watch in person at your home/dorm room/office (or with your impact group if you choose).
Meetings with Faculty
During this time, faculty members will be meeting with students by appointment only.
- Library is open to staff and students by appointment only. Resources may be picked up but communicate with library staff to arrange for this.
- Rick Down Athletic Centre is closed .
- Upper Room is closed.
- The Loft is closed.
- Atrium seating is limited to one person per table.
You may be permitted to use these facilities for IMPACT Group activities with permission of the DSDs.
Meals are available for take-out only. You must eat in your dorm or own home off-campus.
Socializing (including all meal times) should happen within your IMPACT Group ONLY until these restrictions are lifted.
Masks are required to be worn at all times.
Please ensure that you follow these guidelines that are put in place to ensure our community is living within the restrictions mandated by the Province of Alberta.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Prairie College team