We are thankful God directed you to think of Prairie. Thank you for taking time to share your resources to impact student lives through biblical higher education to meet the greatest needs of the world.
Here are a few simple steps to donate online to Prairie and to specific projects that need your support.
To allocate your gift, please select either the Donate in Canadian Funds or American Funds buttons below. On the form “Select a fund” to choose from the drop down menu the area you would like to donate towards.
Donations greater than $10.00 will receive an official receipt for income tax purposes. Prairie is qualified to issue Canadian and American tax receipts.
New: Interact e-Transfer Available
Prairie now has Interact e-Transfer available for donations. Interact e-Transfers are only available for owners of a Canadian bank account. This may be a good option in lieu of mailing in a cheque or a credit card payment (with a processing fee).
When you request to make an e-transfer, ALL these pieces of information MUST be included on the “Message”/ “Memo” section of the transfer:
- That this is a donation
- Indicate which fund the donation is to go towards (Note: if no fund is specified the default is the General Fund)
- Your name, either person or organization. This is for tracking and receipting purposes.
For an example of the e-transfer process, click on the pictures below. Notes:
- The email address to be used is email@example.com. If it is sent to an individual at the college, the e-transfer will not be accepted.
- For the security question, please use one suggested in the below screenshot as it will help us accept the gift. If you do another security question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of the question and answer you’ve used.
- E-Transfers cannot be used for recurring donations. If you wishes to set up a recurring donation, please see “Donate by Pre-Authorized Withdrawal” or alternatively call the Development Department on 403-443-5511 Ext 282.
Use our secure online donation forms above to donate in Canadian or US funds. We accept Visa or MasterCard.
Donate by Pre-authorized Withdrawal
Safe and convenient! In a few simple steps you can set-up a monthly gift and not have to worry about it again until you wish to stop. Please select one of the following two options:
- Credit Card Withdrawal: Click on the donate button and fill in the secure online form. Change the dropdown from “This is a one-time donation” to “Give this amount monthly”, and your recurring donation will be set up. You will be sent a management link by email that will allow you to make changes to your recurring gift whenever you like.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (from a bank account).
- For Canadian donors, please download and print the Automatic Withdrawal Form here and mail it to the address below, or scan and email the signed form to email@example.com.
- US donors can print the Automatic Withdrawal Form, or use the online donation form to set up a recurring gift from their bank account. Click the Donate in American funds button and fill in the required information, leaving the payment method as Electronic Check. Change the drop-down from “This is a one-time donation” to “Give this amount monthly”. Click the Make Donation button and your monthly gift is set up. You will be sent a management link by email that will allow you to make changes to your recurring gift whenever you like.
Donate by Mail
PO Box 4000
Three Hills, AB T0M 2N0
Please make cheques payable to Prairie Bible Institute.
US Donors can mail within the US to
PO Box 718
Shelby, MT 59474
Donate by Phone
Call us to discuss a gift, donate using your credit card, or ask questions.
Direct line 403.443.5511 ext. 282
Take advantage of opportunities to enjoy both eternal and earthly rewards. Did you know that your investment in the lives of Prairie students can also benefit your family by providing tax benefits for your estate?
Spending of funds is confined to board approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a board approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the board, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such program or project will be used where needed most.