STUDENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
As a student, you’ve experienced first hand what an education at Prairie is all about. We believe that God is doing great things on campus and we know that one of the best ways to let others know is by word-of-mouth.
The Student Referral Program has been created to recognize student referrals and help fill this campus. If someone you refer chooses to come to Prairie, both you and the one you refer each receive $500 towards tuition costs!
The best part is that you can refer as many students as you like and reduce your tuition costs by up to the entire amount! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office.
To refer a student, please submit the online Student Referral Form below.
Deadlines are September 3, 2019 (Fall Semester) and January 6, 2020 (Winter Semester)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The referring student must submit the Student Referral form prior to the referred student confirming his or her seat in his or her program for the coming school year. The deadline for all submissions is September 3, 2019 (Fall Semester) or January 6, 2020 (Winter Semester). Forms submitted after this date will not be accepted and the students will not receive the bursary.
2. The referral must be a new student planning to attend the college in an upcoming semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in an on-campus program at Prairie.
3. The referring student must have been enrolled in the previous semester.
4. $500 will be applied to both the referral and referring student accounts in the first semester of the new student’s first year.
5. Both the referral and the referring student must be taking a minimum of 9 credits per semester.
6. The referral and the referring student cannot be related (please see sibling bursary).
7. This program is not eligible for Prairie employees or their families (please see staff bursary).
8. Students cannot receive more discounts/aid/scholarships/bursaries than the tuition value of the courses they are enrolled in.