Prairie’s T. S. Rendall Library owns and provides access to a variety of materials for our students and community. Resources in Bible, theology, missions, and related areas are central to our collection and include both historical and current works. The remainder of the collection is comprised of resources covering a broad range of subjects. Our staff will make every effort to assist you in finding and using what you need. Prairie Distance Education students are encouraged to e-mail us with requests for needed resource materials.
T.S. Rendall Library holdings include books, periodicals, music scores, sound recordings, videos, and documents on microfiche.
T.S. Rendall Library offers exam invigilation services to external students. The student is responsible for making arrangements with the Library as outlined here.
- The student assumes all responsibility for making arrangements for the examination by contacting T.S. Rendall Library.
- The student must ensure that the date and time proposed are acceptable with the Library, generally from Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact his/her university to confirm the Library as an approved invigilation site.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that any forms required for the invigilator are received. This may mean getting a copy and hand-delivering it.
- T.S. Rendall Library accommodates online exams.
Fees & Payment
There is a $25.00 administration fee for each exam written at the library. Payment by debit, credit, or cheque must be received prior to writing the exam.
September – Mid April
Monday to Thursday: 8AM – 10PM
Friday: 8AM – 7PM
Saturday: Noon – 8:30PM
Mid-April to August
Monday to Friday: 9AM – 5PM
Special hours may be in effect during holidays and campus events. Contact us for more information.
Contact the Library
Phone: 403.443.5511 ext. 3347
Fax: 403.443.5540 (include Attention: T.S. Rendall Library)
Location: 1st floor of Founders Hall, on Prairie campus
T. S. Rendall Library
Prairie Bible Institute
Three Hills, AB