Graduation Requirements and Application
You’ve completed your program and are excited for the next chapter of your life to start. Prairie College wants to help you celebrate and commemorate this important day.
For more information about the graduation ceremony and events, please visit our Commencement Information page.
To receive your graduation document (four graduation dates and one ceremony, usually the last Saturday in April, June 30th, and the last day of final exams in December; PN, PCP, AAMA, may also graduate August 31)
- All campus courses completed
- All Online Ed courses completed
- Registrar’s Office has received all APPLE portfolios and official transcripts for transfer credit
- Registrar’s Office has received or waived final, official High School transcript
- All internships or practicums (PN/PCP or other) completed
- Cumulative GPA (grade point average) of 2.0 or higher
You are responsible to make sure you fulfill grad requirements. Please review our Academic Guide Section 2 for our Graduation Policy.
You will also need to prepare according to the information found in this document.
Once you’ve reviewed the Graduation Policies you can fill out the needed form(s). These can be found on the Registrar’s Office page under “Forms“.