Graduation Requirements and Application
You’ve completed your program and are excited for the next chapter of your life to start. Prairie College wants to help you celebrate and commemorate this important day. There are a few details to ensure you are ready to graduate, then you can apply to graduate with a simple online form.
For more information about the graduation ceremony and events, please visit our Commencement Information page.
- All campus courses completed
- All Distance Ed courses completed (including rewrites)
- Registrar’s Office has received all APPLE portfolios and transcripts for transfer credit
- Registrar’s Office has received or waived final official High School transcript
- (PN, PCP) BVC/PMA program completed
You are responsible to make sure you fulfill grad requirements. Please review our Academic Guide Section 2 for our Graduation Policy.
You will also need to prepare according the the information found in this document. (Graduation Candidature Preparation Process)
You must have a grad interview.
Once you’ve reviewed the Graduation Policies and are ready to graduate, you can apply online. On the Registrar’s Office page you will find all graduation applications under “Forms“.