Staff & Faculty BIO
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology – University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Mentored by Frances Ginzer, world-renowned Canadian singer
- Mentored by Carmo Barbosa, world-renowned Brazilian singer – FIAM-FAAM University of Sao Paulo.
- Training on Singing Success Program by Brett Manning – renowned American vocal coach and singer.
- Training on Vocal Artistry by Tim Carson – renowned American vocal coach and singer.
Talita Louzada is an experienced professional singer, voice teacher and vocal coach. She loves working with students and helping them reach their vocal potential and move beyond the barriers that may inhibit their ability to truly express their heart with their voice.
Talita has a passion for teaching and is happy to provide individualized instruction in contemporary music styles, including CCM, jazz, pop, rock, and theater, and prepare students for both concert performance and studio work.
She has taught voice and piano for over 16 years, conducted choirs, worked as vocal coach and vocal director in worship concerts, served as worship leader and music director, and has performed as a jazz singer for many years.
Being originally from Brazil, she has a great passion for Brazilian music and styles from Central and South America.