Staff & Faculty BIO
- BA in Classics and Philosophy (magna cum laude), University of Arkansas
- MDIV (summa cum laude), Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- ThM in New Testament (summa cum laude), Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- PhD in New Testament, Durham University
Justin, Andrea, and their three young daughters have come to Prairie from Arkansas, their home state in the southern US. Justin taught in a local high school and served as a part-time pastor prior to his graduate education. Justin’s research interests include the relationship between Paul and Greco-Roman philosophy, the theological interpretation of scripture, and spiritual theology.
- Saving One Another: Philodemus and Paul on Moral Formation in Community. Ancient Philosophy & Religion 3. Brill, 2020.
- “Closing the Gap: Conference Articles.” Co-edited with Walter Moberly and B. G. White. Journal of Theological Interpretation (vol. 14, 2020) .
- “Paul and Philodemus” in Paul and the Giants of Philosophy. Edited by Dave Briones, Joseph Dodson (IVP Academic, 2019).