Alumni Association & Services Information
This page contains details for alumni, students’ parents, friends, and partners of Prairie. We are grateful for each one of you and how you make this college a better place.
The Prairie Alumni Association strives to facilitate effective communication between the alumni and friends of Prairie and the Institute itself. Connecting, sharing and caring are all part of this. We encourage you to participate in the Prairie Community by staying in touch, praying, giving, referring new students, and promoting Prairie in your area.
Please email us with your questions and comments at email@example.com or call 403-443-5511 ext 271.
Keep us current on your contact information—address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. — and what you have been doing since your time at Prairie. Please contact us whenever any of your information changes or if you’d like to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists.
As well, please feel free to email us with newsletters, updates, prayer requests, questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-403-443-5511 ext. 271.
Pray for Prairie
At Prairie, we recognize the significance of prayer in both individual lives and in the corporate, worldwide Body of Christ. Just as we are committed to praying for those here within our own community, we also pray regularly for our extended Prairie community—our alumni, supporters and friends. Please submit your prayer requests to email@example.com.
A huge thank you to all of you who faithfully pray for Prairie, its ministry, leadership, staff, students, families, facilities, and finances. We trust that you are richly blessed as you approach God’s throne of grace on our behalf. If you would like to view and/or print our Prairie Prayer Points bulletin select the month below. If you would like to subscribe to receive it by email each month, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the Scriptures
Do you remember your school days with Search Question homework?
At the request of alumni, in January 2019, we launched a weekly Search Question email. We hope those who subscribe will use this resource as a Bible study guide and that it will be an encouragement in your memories of Prairie.
If you would like to receive these weekly emails, please sign up by registering through the button.
It will be sent out by email only.
The next cohort group will launch January 3, 2021.
Online Merchandise Store
We now have an online store with Prairie College apparel, drinkware, hats, and stickers. You may find a gift for a family member, friend, or your student (if they’re here currently) on there.
The online store exists so alumni, friends, parents, and students can access it wherever they may be. As well, the store supports the Prairie community in educating students for God’s kingdom.
Paying it Forward
As a former student, you have been the recipient of faithful gifts from others. As the Lord provides and prompts, would you help keep this legacy going so that others will be able to benefit by your gifts as well? Alumni can contribute to Prairie in various ways, by volunteering their time, talent or resources. We would love to discuss any means you would like to use to assist present and future Prairie students. For more information on giving opportunities, visit the Donation page.
L.E. Maxwell Award (Alumni Referral)
1. The recipient must be a new student accepted and enrolled for the coming academic semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in an on-campus program at Prairie College.
2. In order to qualify, a Prairie alumnus is required to submit the L.E. Maxwell Award nomination form online. Forms submitted after the start of orientation will not be accepted and the student will not receive the bursary.
3. Only one L.E. Maxwell Award can be given to a student.
4. The bursary is dispersed in two equal payments over two semesters. For example a student would have $500 applied to their account in the fall semester and $500 applied in the winter semester.
5. In order to receive the bursary in the second semester, the student must have the previous semester’s account paid in full, be enrolled in 9 credits each semester, and must be a student in good standing.
6. Final acceptance of the nominee and distribution of the bursary are the sole responsibility of Prairie Bible Institute. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com or 1-800-661-2425.