Stay in Touch
Keep us current on your contact information—address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Please contact us whenever any of your information changes or if you’d like to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists.
As well, please feel free to email us with newsletters, updates, prayer requests, questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form linked here and mail or fax to the address in the form instructions. Transcripts are $10 each.
Pray for Prairie
At Prairie, we recognize the significance of prayer in both individual lives and in the corporate, worldwide Body of Christ. Just as we are committed to praying for those here within our own community, we also pray regularly for our extended Prairie community—our alumni, supporters and friends. Please submit your prayer requests to email@example.com.
A huge thank you to all of you who faithfully pray for Prairie, its ministry, leadership, staff, students, families, facilities, and finances. We trust that you are richly blessed as you approach God’s throne of grace on our behalf. If you would like to view and/or print our Prairie Prayer Points bulletin select the month below. If you would like to subscribe to receive it by email each month, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the Scriptures
Do you remember your school days with Search Question homework?
At the request of alumni, in January 2019, we launched a weekly Search Question email. We hope those who subscribe will use this resource as a Bible study guide and that it will be an encouragement in your memories of Prairie.
If you would like to receive these weekly emails, please sign up by registering through the button.
It will be sent out by email only.
The next cohort group will launch January 3, 2021.
L.E. Maxwell Award (Alumni Referral)
1. The recipient must be a new student accepted and enrolled for the coming academic semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in an on-campus program at Prairie College.
2. In order to qualify, a Prairie alumnus is required to submit the L. E. Maxwell Award Nomination form online.
3. Only one L. E. Maxwell Award can be given to a student.
4. The bursary is dispersed in two equal payments over two semesters. For example, a student would have $500 applied to their account in the fall semester and $500 applied in the winter semester.
5. In order to receive the bursary in the second semester, the student must have the previous semester’s account paid in full, be enrolled in 9 credits each semester, and must be a student in good standing.
6. Final acceptance of the nominee and distribution of the bursary are the sole responsibility of Prairie Bible Institute. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com or 1-800-661-2425.