The Prairie Alumni Association strives to facilitate effective communication between the alumni and friends of Prairie and the Institute itself. Connecting, sharing and caring are all part of this. We encourage you to participate in the Prairie community by staying in touch, praying, giving, referring new students, and promoting Prairie in your area. Please email us with your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is a member of the Prairie Alumni Association?
Membership is automatic and free if you are one of the following:
– You completed at least the equivalent of one semester at any of the Prairie Bible Institute schools:
- Prairie College
- Prairie Bible College
- Prairie Graduate School
- Prairie Aviation Training Centre
- Prairie School of Mission Aviation
- Prairie College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Prairie Distance Education
– You completed at least one year of study at Prairie High School
– You were on Prairie staff or faculty
- Free subscription to the Harvester alumni magazine.
- Free subscription to Servant magazine.
If you are not receiving either of these publications by mail or email, please update your contact information to ensure you will receive the future editions.
- Term Life or Critical Illness Insurance group plans through Industrial Alliance.
- Prairie College is using RightNow Media for our on-campus IMPACT Groups and their Bible studies. It is also available to you, our alumni, as a gift. You will get FULL-ACCESS to all that RightNow Media has to offer. Sign up HERE to get immediate access.
- Assistance in coordinating class reunions and establishing area chapters in your region. Contact email@example.com with inquiries or questions.
- Transcripts can be requested from the Registrar’s office by printing the transcript request form and returning it by mail or fax. Due to privacy laws, your physical signature is required.
Stay in Touch
Pray for Prairie
Please keep praying for us—the administration, staff, faculty, and students. We have created a monthly guide to help you pray for us daily. If you would like to receive this each month please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Alumni Services page and print a copy for your use.
As a former student, you have been the recipient of faithful gifts from others. As the Lord provides and prompts, help keep this legacy going so that others will be able to benefit by your gifts as well. Alumni can contribute to Prairie in various ways, by volunteering their time, talent or resources. We would love to discuss any means you would like to use to assist present and future Prairie students. Contact Tim MacKenzie at email@example.com to inquiry about opportunities.
Refer a Student
Share your story of Prairie and how it impacted you! Consistently, the primary method of recruiting new students is the influence of an alumnus. Your referral can be worth $1,000 to a new student thanks to the L.E. Maxwell Award (also referred to as the Alumni Referral Bursary).
The L.E. Maxwell Award, also known as the Alumni Referral Bursary, has been created to provide alumni with tangible tools with which to aid our recruitment efforts. There is no cost to alumni who wish to participate. Prairie would be pleased to present a $1000 bursary to the student the alumnus nominates provided the following terms & conditions are met.
Terms & Conditions
1. The recipient must be a new student accepted and enrolled for the coming academic semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in an on-campus program at Prairie College.
2. In order to qualify, a Prairie alumnus is required to submit the L.E. Maxwell Award nomination form online. Forms submitted after the start of orientation will not be accepted and the student will not receive the bursary.
3. Only one L.E. Maxwell Award can be given to a student.
4. The bursary is dispersed in two equal payments over two semesters. For example a student would have $500 applied to their account in the fall semester and $500 applied in the winter semester.
5. In order to receive the bursary in the second semester, the student must have the previous semester’s account paid in full and must be a student in good standing.
6. Final acceptance of the nominee and distribution of the bursary, are the sole responsibility of Prairie College. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-661-2425.
Interested in helping as a Representative in your area? We are always looking for Area Representatives to help promote the Prairie Alumni Community. If you would like to serve in one of these positions please contact us at email@example.com.
Feel free to contact Kendi Dyck at 403-443-5511 ext. 3295 for Prairie Alumni Community details.