Fill out the form linked here and mail or fax to the address in the form instructions. Transcripts are $10 each.
Stay in Touch
Keep us current on your contact information—address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Please contact us whenever any of your information changes or if you'd like to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists.
Pray for Prairie
Pray for One Another
At Prairie, we recognize the significance of prayer in both individual lives and in the corporate, worldwide Body of Christ. Just as we are committed to praying for those here within our own community, we also pray regularly for our extended Prairie community—our alumni, supporters and friends. Please submit your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prairie Prayer Points
A huge thank you to all of you who faithfully pray for Prairie, its ministry, leadership, staff, students, families, facilities, and finances. We trust that you are richly blessed as you approach God’s throne of grace on our behalf. If you would like to view and/or print our Prairie Prayer Points bulletin select the month below. If you would like to subscribe to receive it by email each month, send your request to email@example.com.
L. E. Maxwell Award
The L. E. Maxwell Award has been created to provide alumni with tangible tools with which to aid our recruitment efforts. There is no cost to alumni who wish to participate. Prairie would be pleased to present a $1000 Bursary to the student the alumnus nominates provided the following terms & conditions are met.
Terms and Conditions
1. The recipient must be a new student accepted and enrolled for the fall 2018 semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in an on-campus program at Prairie College.
2. In order to qualify, a Prairie alumnus is required to submit the L. E. Maxwell Award Nomination form online.
3. Only one L. E. Maxwell Award can be given to a student.
4. The bursary is dispersed in two equal payments over two semesters. For example, a student would have $500 applied to their account in the fall semester and $500 applied in the winter semester.
5. In order to receive the bursary in the second semester, the student must have the previous semester’s account paid in full, be enrolled in 9 credits each semester, and must be a student in good standing.
6. Final acceptance of the nominee and distribution of the bursary are the sole responsibility of Prairie Bible Institute. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-661-2425.