Faculty & Staff Contacts
Program Coordinator for Bachelor of Theology
- Ph.D in Religious Studies and Theology, King’s College London (United Kingdom)
- Master of Theology, The University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy of Religion and Ethics, Biola University (United States)
- Bachelor of Computing with Merit, National University of Singapore (Singapore)
Ray was serving as a campus ministry staff before embarking on his theological training at Biola University. Subsequently, he received a Master of Theology at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. In the final year of his Ph.D program at King's College London, he received a research grant for work on the theology of Christian character formation at Wake Forest University. Ray took up the position at Prairie College in 2016 and has been loving the experience ever since.
Books and Monographs
- Renewing Spiritual Perception: Toward a Theological Psychology of Transforming Grace with Jonathan Edwards (Routledge, 2016).
Articles and Periodicals
- “Emotional Formation: A Trinitarian Interaction” in The Holy Spirit and Christian Formation: Multidisciplinary Perspectives, ed. Diane Chandler (Palgrave MacMillan, 2016).
- “Christian Character Formation and the Infusion of Grace” in The Character Project: New Perspectives in Psychology, Philosophy and Theology, ed. Christian Miller, R. Furr, Angela Knobel and William Fleeson (Oxford University Press, 2015).
- Towards a Model of Indwelling: A conversation with William Alston and Jonathan Edwards (Journal of Analytic Theology Vol. 2, 2014).
- Scripture’s Practical Authority and the Response of Faith from a Speech-act Theoretic Perspective (The Heythrop Journal, Wiley-Blackwell Online Early View, 2014).
- Entry on “Perception, Perceiving, Apprehension” in A Jonathan Edwards Encyclopedia, ed. Harry S. Stout (Eerdmans Publishing, 2017).
- Entry on “Regeneration” in A Jonathan Edwards Encyclopedia, ed. Harry S. Stout (Eerdmans Publishing, 2017).
- Entry on “Unregenerate” in A Jonathan Edwards Encyclopedia, ed. Harry S. Stout (Eerdmans Publishing, 2017).
TH 210 God of the Gospel
TH 211 Creation to New Creation
TH 344 History of Christian Thought II
BT 309 Word and World
HF 242 Survey of Western Philosophy
CF 212 Introduction to Evangelical Spiritual Theology