Prairie Bible Institute endeavors to provide a safe learning environment that supports fair treatment of all members of its community and is conducive to relationships based on biblical teaching, mutual respect, cooperation and understanding. Prairie does not condone behavior that undermines the dignity, self-esteem, or productivity of any student, staff member or faculty member.
All members of the Prairie community have a responsibility to ensure that the human rights of such members are not violated.Such violation shall include the psychological violence of harassment and the physical violence of assault.Any occurrence considered to be a violation of this policy involving community members may properly be considered under this policy, whether it occurs on or off campus or during or beyond school hours.
Governing Principles within the Prairie Community
- Prairie has zero-tolerance for abuse, harassment or assault within its community.
- Prairie remains committed to dealing with allegations in an open and transparent manner.
- Prairie’s goal, to the best of its ability, is to assist complainants to find healing, including, where appropriate, to help call those responsible to account.
Potential victims are encouraged to report any abuse, harassment or assault immediately to the appropriate authority.
- To the RCMP – If a victim feels a crime has been committed, they should contact the RCMP immediately.
- To the school – either to any member of the Management Team or to the President. The President’s office phone number is 403-443-3030.
Report an Incident
Harassment, Abuse & Assault Policy
Prairie is firmly against harassment and abuse of any kind. Our current policies may be found here.
If you have questions or comments about this webpage please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone by calling 403-443-3030.
Download the full harrassment policy.